Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Shawshank

Today I realized I watch The Shawshank Redemption way to much. I can almost quote the whole movie. Its pretty sad that the two movies that I know so well are this and Star Wars episode IV: The Empire Strikes Back. Go geekiness all the god damn way. Then again The Shawshank Redemption isn't really that geeky. I was trying to reason with myself why I watch it so much. All I can come up with is that Morgan Freeman should narrate my life. Just for fun though like if I got a bad test grade or some other bullshit just have Morgan Freeman slip in there. Saying "I wish I could tell you Zachary fought the good fight, but college is no fairy tale world. Only the strong willed can survive this hellish place". Pretty sure I would shit myself I would be so happy, haha. Also, a side note. How awesome would it be to have Christopher Walken be the voice in a GPS. Think about it. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment