Sunday, July 18, 2010

BRAAAAIIIINNNSS!!!

I was just looking up at all the books that I have above my desk and I realized something. Out of the 23 books up there, 8 books are about zombies. The saddest part in all of this is that the most worn in copy of any of these books is The Zombie Survival Guide. The binding is all creased and starting to separate from the pages. The cover is dirty and ripped. Whats this saying about me? I'll tell you what. I'm going to be god damn prepared for the zombie apocalypse. I know what you are going to say "Oh Zach, zombies aren't real you're so funny!". My reply will be punching you straight in the baby maker. The reason is when scientist fuck something up I'm going to be ready, and being prepared for all situations is the only thing that matters. CHURCH SON! COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment